DETROIT- The American League Central Division Champion Detroit Tigers will host Game Four of the American League Championship Series against the Boston Red Sox on Wednesday, October 16 at 8:07 p.m. at Comerica Park. A limited number of tickets for Game Four of the ALCS are still available by calling 866-66-TIGER, or by visiting Tigers.com.
Wednesday, October 16 - Boston Red Sox (Probables: Doug Fister vs. Jake Peavy) @ 8:07 p.m.
• All fans will receive a Detroit Tigers Rally Towel, courtesy of Chevrolet.
• First Pitch: The ceremonial first pitch will be thrown out by former Tigers All-Star and 1984 World Series Champion, Lou Whitaker
• National Anthem: The national anthem will be performed by award-winning gospel artist, Marvin Sapp.
• Game Ball Delivery: Staff Sergeant Christian Manuel of the United States Air Force from Troy, Michigan will deliver the game ball. Staff Sergeant Manuel supported Operation Enduring Freedom while stationed at Barksdale Air Force Base and has also supported humanitarian efforts in response to Hurricane Katrina. He has earned the Humanitarian Service Medal and has been awarded the National Defense Medal, as well as the Air Force Commendation and Achievement Medals. Staff Sergeant Manual has proudly served the United States Air Force since 2002.
• AL Central Champions Gear: Tigers fans still have the opportunity to purchase the same official apparel worn by the team during the postgame clubhouse celebration. Postseason gear is available at The D Shop, at Comerica Park on the corner of Witherell Street and Montcalm Street.