Tigers to host Game Three of the American League Championship Series
The American League Central Division Champion Detroit Tigers will host Game Three of the American League Championship Series against the Boston Red Sox on Tuesday, October 15 at 4:07 p.m. at Comerica Park. A limited number of tickets for Game Three of the ALCS are still available by calling 866-66-TIGER, or by visiting Tigers.com.
Tuesday, October 15 - Boston Red Sox (Probables: Justin Verlander vs. John Lackey) @ 4:07 p.m.
- All fans will receive a Detroit Tigers Rally Towel, courtesy of Total Lubricants and Auto Value Parts Stores.
- First Pitch: The ceremonial first pitch will be thrown out by former Tigers All-Star and 1984 World Series Champion, Lance Parrish.
- National Anthem: The national anthem will be performed by Motown Legends and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees, The Four Tops.
- Game Ball Delivery: Hospital Corpsman Second Class Matthew Pukey of the United States Navy from Sterling Heights, Michigan will deliver the game ball. FMF Pukey served two combat deployments in Afghanistan and also served at Naval Hospitals in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba and Camp Lejuene, North Carolina. During his service, FMF Pukey has been awarded the Navy Commendation Medal, Navy Achievement Medal and the Combat Action Ribbon. FMF Pukey has proudly served the United States Navy for six years.
- AL Central Champions Gear: Tigers fans still have the opportunity to purchase the same official apparel worn by the team during the postgame clubhouse celebration. Postseason gear is available at The D Shop, at Comerica Park on the corner of Witherell Street and Montcalm Street.