DETROIT- The American League Central Division Champion Detroit Tigers will host Game Four of the American League Division Series against the Oakland Athletics on Tuesday, October 8 at 5:07 p.m. at Comerica Park. A limited number of tickets for Game Four of the ALDS are still available by calling 866-66-TIGER, or by visiting Tigers.com.
Tuesday, October 8 - Oakland Athletics (Probables: Doug Fister vs. Dan Straily) @ 5:07 p.m.
· All fans will receive a Detroit Tigers Rally Towel, courtesy of Meijer.
· First Pitch: The ceremonial first pitch will be thrown out by former Frank Tanana.
· National Anthem: The national anthem will be performed country vocalist, Sarah Lenore.
· Game Ball Delivery: Petty Officer William France of the United States Coast Guard from Pontiac, Michigan will deliver the game ball. Petty Officer France trained in New Jersey and attended Aviation Maintenance Technician School in North Carolina before serving on the Coast Guard Cutter Mackinaw in Cheboygan, Michigan, and now at the Coast Guard Air Station Detroit. He has earned an Aircrew Insignia, two Coast Guard "E" ribbons and a Golden Wrench Award. Pretty Officer France has proudly served the Coast Guard since 2007.
· AL Central Champions Gear: Tigers fans still have the opportunity to purchase the same official apparel worn by the team during the postgame clubhouse celebration. Postseason gear is available at The D Shop, at Comerica Park on the corner of Witherell Street and Montcalm Street.