The American League Central Division Champion Detroit Tigers will host Game Three of the American League Division Series against the Oakland Athletics on Monday, October 7 at 1:07 p.m. at Comerica Park. A limited number of tickets for Game Three of the ALDS are still available by calling 866-66-TIGER, or by visiting Tigers.com.
Monday, October 7 - Oakland Athletics (Probables: Anibal Sanchez vs. Jarrod Parker) @ 1:07 p.m.
- All fans will receive a Detroit Tigers Rally Towel, courtesy of BallPark & Meijer.
- There will be a moment of silence for 1968 World Champion, Gates Brown prior to the game.
- First Pitch: The ceremonial first pitch will be thrown out by former Tigers All-Star, Carlos Guillen.
- National Anthem: The national anthem will be performed by Detroit natives Joshua Epstein and Daniel Zott of the band Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. Their new album The Speed of Things will be released on Tuesday, October 8.
- Game Ball Delivery: Sergeant Michael T. McNichol of the Michigan Army National Guard from Mt Pleasant, Michigan will deliver the game ball. Sergeant McNichol recently returned from his first deployment in Afghanistan where he earned the Purple Heart, a Bronze Star with Distinguishing Devise "V", Army Achievement Medal and Combat Infantry Badge. Sergeant McNichol has proudly served the Michigan Army National Guard since 2009.
- AL Central Champions Gear: Tigers fans still have the opportunity to purchase the same official apparel worn by the team during the postgame clubhouse celebration. Postseason gear is available at The D Shop, at Comerica Park on the corner of Witherell Street and Montcalm Street. The D Shop will open at 8:00 a.m. on Monday morning.