In 2013, the Tigers are offering nearly 800,000 tickets at $21 or less for 66 home games. Fans are encouraged to visit tigers.com for the complete 2013 home schedule, and check out the promotional giveaways and special events lineup.
To ensure as many Tigers fans as possible have the opportunity to experience Opening Day 2013, the Tigers will allow fans to purchase a maximum of four tickets per person for the home opener on Friday, April 5 vs. the New York Yankees at 1:05 p.m., while supplies last.
In order to provide fans a greater opportunity to purchase Opening Day and choice game tickets, the Tigers will distribute numbered wristbands to the first 1,000 fans this Friday, March 1 at 3:00 p.m. for fans who wish to purchase tickets at the Comerica Park Box Office on Saturday.
- Fans can pick up a wristband at the Tiger Club lobby located on Witherell Street beginning at 3:00 p.m. on Friday, March 1. Fans are not permitted to wait overnight.
- Saturday, March 2 between 8:15-8:30 a.m. a fan will randomly draw a number that will start the line.
- All other numbers will be placed in numerical order through 1,000 and then one through the last number drawn, followed by individuals without wristbands who arrive after 8:45 a.m.
- Wristbands are one per person and do not guarantee tickets, fans with wristbands must be in numerical order by 9:30 a.m. on Saturday. Guests arriving after 9:30 a.m. even with a wristband will need to go to the end of the line.
- Fans must have a valid form of payment for tickets (cash or credit card with a valid ID).
TIGERS SEASON AND GROUP TICKETS ON SALE NOW:
Season ticket packages start as low as $258 and are available in 81-game, 41-game, 28-Friday Game, 28-Saturday Game and 27-Sunday game and 15-game plans. Opening Day tickets are included in the 81, 41, 28 & 27 game packages. Visit tigers.com/tickets or call 313-471-BALL (2255).