Tickets go on sale December 14 at 10 A.M.
Detroit Tigers players and coaches return to Comerica Park on Saturday, January 26 to take part in the 18th annual TigerFest. Fans can purchase tickets for Detroit’s annual winter baseball event tomorrow, December 14 beginning at 10 a.m. on tigers.com/tigerfest or by calling 866-66-TIGER.
"We're thrilled TigerFest will be back at Comerica Park in 2013," said Ellen Zeringue, Tigers Vice President of Marketing. "Tigers fans will have the opportunity to see some of their favorites including Miguel Cabrera, Justin Verlander, Prince Fielder, and the newest Tigers including Torii Hunter. We're also giving all fans who attend TigerFest a free commemorative Miguel Cabrera Triple Crown pennant."
TigerFest will take place from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. The cost of admission, which includes all TigerFest attractions, is $25 for adults and $12 for kids 12-and-under.
Event Activities for all Fans:
• Autograph booths featuring current Tigers players and coaches, including one kids-only line.
• Main stage, featuring updates on the 2013 season by Tigers players, coaches, and members of the front office, including a special two hour Tigers “Fan Conference.”
• Tigers player photo area, located in the visitors clubhouse, where fans can take pictures with Tigers players.
• Self-guided tour through the Tigers Home Clubhouse, including the Tigers archive display featuring historical baseball artifacts.
• Batting practice in the underground batting tunnel.
• Visitors dugout will be open for fans to visit and take photos.
• Self-guided tour, which includes stops in the Ernie Harwell Media Center, luxury suite, the Champions
Club, and select Detroit Tigers executive offices.
• Detroit Tigers ice sculptures, including LIVE sculpting demonstrations.
• RxSport Bat Lathe featuring LIVE baseball bat carving demonstrations.
• Opportunity to take a photo with the 2012 American League Championship Trophy.
• Learn more about Detroit Tigers season and group ticket plans, Tigers fantasy camps, Spring Training tickets, and information regarding the DTI / StubHub! partnership.
• Detroit Tigers Authentics featuring one-of-a-kind authentic signed items and game-used memorabilia.
• Unique Tigers items at the Tigers Foundation Fire Sale.
Event Activities for Children:
The Detroit Tigers Kids Zone featuring:
• Kids-Only autograph booth
• Miniature Comerica Park stage featuring book readings by Tigers players, interactive games and activities, and special bleacher seating for parents and kids.
• Baseball-themed games and activities
• Video game bullpen
• Face painting
• Official 2013 Kids Club enrollment
• Radio Disney personalities and fun activities
A Miguel Cabrera Triple Crown pennant will be distributed to all fans at the entrance gate. Additional information, including players scheduled to appear, will be announced in early January. For further details and the latest updates, visit tigers.com/tigerfest.
Most access areas within the event will be heated and covered, however, the Tigers encourage all fans to dress according to the weather as some passageways may not be protected from seasonal elements.